Muhlesteins

Tales of Muhlesteins Far and Wide

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Cleaning out the Garage.. Sort of

My father put his motorcycle in my garage a while back so as to sell it. I live where there are more potential buyers than he does I guess. Well, the ads expired from the papers and there still hadn't been anyone come and take it for a test drive. To get my garage space back, I had to take matters into my own hands. My neighbor a few houses down mentioned he'd like to buy the bike but probably couldn't get the cash together. Up on Top of the Mountain I thought it would be great to take it out for a test spin so him and I headed up the mountain with the bikes. It worked like a charm. He worked out a deal with Dad to do some woodwork for the bike. Best of all, I've got a little extra room on that side of the garage again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home